- Thourough assessments of electronics product stewardship
- Reports on current research
- Comprehensive overviews of legislative and policy issues
- Attendance by all the key players
- Numerous opportunities to network
- Trade Show featuring the latest innovations and service offerings from e-scrap equipment and processing system firms, reclamation services and markets for e-scrap materials.
Who should attend E-Scrap:
- Electronics scrap processors
- Government solid waste officials
- Electronics manufacturers
- Generators of e-scrap
- End-users of recovered materials
- Recycling business managers
- Waste haulers
- Environmental organizations
- Potential investors
- Scrap brokers
E-Scrap Conference Visual Identity
Maximize your investment of the show by promoting your participation to clients and potential clients.
E-Scrap Conference Visual Identity Usage Guidelines
The success of the E-Scrap Conference identity depends on a coordinated and consistent use of the logo standards outlined below.
The E-Scrap Conference logo should never be altered in any way, including stretching or distorting, drawing or recreating the image. Always scale it proportionally.
The E-Scrap Conference logo must be separated from all other visual elements to preserve and maximize visibility and legibility.
An .eps version has been provided for print use. A .png has been provided for the use on website and emails.
Reducing the logo size too much can affect legibility. When using the logo, make sure that it is legible.