With the roster of companies attaining third-party certifications or audits continuing to grow, E-Scrap News has compiled a round-up of the firms announcing certification this past week.
- Shields Environmental of Sanford, Florida, has received ISO 9000 and ISO 14001 certifications, as well as R2 and RIOS, and has been recommend for certification to the e-Stewards standard.
- MRK Group Ltd. has received R2 certification at its Elgin, Illinois facility.
- Trinity Metals, of Indianapolis, Indiana, is now certified to ISO 9001:2008.
- Philadelphia recycling firm eForce Compliance is now certified to the R2 standard.
- Onsite Electronics Recycling is certified to both the ISO 14001 and e-Stewards standards at its Stockton, California plant.
- ECS Refining's Terrell, Texas plant is e-Stewards certified.
Has your firm completed a CHWMEG audit or an ISO 9001, ISO 14001, R2, RIOS or e-Stewards certification? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in this section and in E-Scrap News' quarterly directory.